Take the Bill Lawler 5K Walk and Get a free lesson* from ISMA
*Terms & Conditions Applied:
1) Coupon holder needs to email email@example.com to seek availability of the teacher who offers the lessons. Two weeks' advance notice is appreciated.
2) Each coupon holder can only redeem a free lesson once.
3) One free lesson is typically 30-45min long, depending on the student's age and skill level. The teacher is the final decision maker on the length & the availability of the lesson.
4) The coupon expires on September 30th, 2014.
5) Participating Teacher list: to be announced
Please visit here to view the performances of the Winner's Recital of the 2014 Virtuosi Chamber & Solo Music Competition.
ISMA Rochester was founded between April and August of 2012. As of August 2013, ISMA Rochester has been incorporated as a not-for-profit organization.